In order to be a Dog Hotel guest, please complete the enrollment form. This form must be printed, filled out and either e-mailed, mailed, faxed to 678-759-1688 or brought to The Paw Pad, 133 Jonesboro Rd, McDonough, Ga. 30253. Make extra copies of the "Pet Profile" page and complete for each additional pet.
Please click here to download the form.
- Our guests enjoy a spacious suite, automatic watering system and luxury bedding.
- A calming environment with piped in classical music. (Studies show dogs love Mozart)
- Our luxury suite guests are treated to dog friendly movies featuring the hottest canine doggie stars.
- All suites have air conditioning and heating.
- Each guest has a comprehensive profile and room label which includes any special instructions, such as medications and favorite activities.
- All guests are walked five to six times a day and receive two free hours of daycare.
- Each room is equipped with a cabinet to organize our guest's belongings.
- We serve two meals, however, if your pet requires special instructions, we do that too. We have a refrigerator and microwave to accommodate any special diet.
- The Paw Pad's caregivers are chosen for their love of animals and are trained to provide exceptional care. We have an excellent ratio of caregivers to the number of guests. So, each guest is treated as a VIP. (Very Important Pooch)
- The Paw Pad features an on-site manager 24/7 for the comfort and safety of our guests.
- Our building has a security/fire system and is equipped with security cameras.
- Open to the public: Monday through Friday 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM - Saturday 8:00AM to 12:00PM - Sunday 4:00PM to 6:00PM
- We have caregivers taking care of your fur babies 24/7 365 days a year but are not open to the public on the following holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
- Click here to view our rates.
- Click here to view customer testimonials.