Pet Hotel Reservations
Registering your dog to stay with us is easy! We require that all dogs must be vaccinated for Rabies, Distemper (usually a 5-in-1 on your paperwork, i.e. DHLPP), Bordatella (Kennel Cough) and the K9 Influenza shot, which is normally not given during a routine examination. Please review your veterinarian's paperwork and don't hesitate to give us a call if you need help deciphering the vaccinations.
3 easy steps:
- Fill out an enrollment form prior to your first visit. You can find it on our website or stop by the Paw Pad to receive it during office hours.
- Email, regular mail, fax or drop off completed enrollment form to us with vaccination records.
- Set up a reservation to start your pet's wonderful stay with us! Please book at least 2 weeks in advance for any major holiday and/or school break because we fill up quickly!
The Paw Pad Difference:
- Our guests enjoy a spacious suite complete with an automatic watering system and plush bedding. Every guest will have a Kuranda "hammock-style" bed in their suite so they will never sleep on the floor! These beds are ideal for all dogs especially geriatric and special needs guests as they release tension on their hips.
- Classical music is played all day throughout the facility to create a white noise and studies have shown that music can calm dogs (and employees!); Classical music also provides a stress-free environment for our VIPs.
- All guests staying in our Luxury Suites will enjoy a dog-friendly movie played while in their suite to emulate a "home-like" environment as well as a web-cam for their parents to view how great they're doing while away!
- All suites are given a "room-service" daily to ensure that your dog has clean bedding, fresh water and a clean floor.
- Every guest will have a comprehensive profile complete with detailed feeding instructions, special needs, medication and type of temperament on their suite so everyone knows every detail about your special member of the family!
- Everyone is walked 5 to 6 times a day and enjoys two hours of scheduled playtime with other dogs of same temperament/size. They also have a "Night-Night Potty Walk" at 11pm with our overnight caregiver. This caregiver spends the entire night with our guests and caters to their needs. Whether it is a storm scared dog or a special needs cat, they are up all night making sure every guest is comfortable.
- Our state-of-the-art facility has a security/fire system and has complete closed-circuit cameras filming to DVD every part of the facility 24 hrs a day.
- Our staff is chosen for their love of animals and usually they're going in a biology career i.e. vet care or zoology. Every employee has their own animals and treats every guest as they would like their own pet to be treated.
- When your pet stays at The Paw Pad, not only are they enjoying a luxury stay, but they're also helping save an animal's life as part of the profits from The Paw Pad goes towards our non-profit group, Praying for Paws.
Our policy is: "nothing is too good for your pet"
We employ someone in the facility 24hrs a day, 365 days a year to ease your mind so you can rest easy while away. You can call as much as you'd like to find out an update and we will even email you pictures while you're away. Safety and comfort is of the upmost importance here at The Paw Pad.