Our highly-experience groomers will bring the best out of your pet while ensuring his comfort and happiness. We use only the best products and tools to provide an individualized grooming experience you & your pet will love.
TLC, Training & Technology - A Perfect Combination
- Our highly trained groomers will treat your pet like one of their own. They’ll take the time to get to know your pet to make sure the grooming experience is relaxed and happy.
- We use the Air Vac clipping device, which prevents discomfort by vacuuming the hair off the clippers while they cut.
- The hydro-surge soap dispenser provides your dog a gentle massage in our walk-in bathtub.
- Choose from our full groom and bath packages, or select any number of salon services.
We offer a variety of a-la-carte professional services.
- Dental & breath control
- Nail trim and polish
- Bows or bandanas for a dapper doggie
We also provide grooming services to cats! All first-time grooming dogs/cats require an enrollment form and vaccine paperwork.
Extra Special Activities
Regularly groomed dogs are happier and healthier in a variety of ways. Here are some of the benefits your dog will get from grooming:
- It improves overall health. Routine grooming keeps your dog’s fur and skin healthy and comfortable. Imagine wearing a smelly, dirty coat all day. Your dog doesn’t like the idea either!
- It reduces shedding. Ordinary brushing helps, but it can’t get the whole job done. Some dogs have multiple coats of fur. A professional grooming frees up hair in the deepest layers. He’ll feel better and shed less, a win for both of you!
- Nail maintenance matters. Your dog’s nails will grow continuously unless maintained, and this can lead to health problems. Excessively long nails cause discomfort and can disrupt your dog’s paw structure and posture.
- Health screenings. Without excess hair or mats, potential health concerns are easier to notice. Groomers are trained to check your dog’s skin & paws for abnormalities as part of their process.
Your dog can also enjoy a day of daycare in our cage-free playrooms before or after their grooming.